General Knowledge questions on History,
- The Battle of Plassey was fought in
- The territory of Porus who offered strong resistance to Alexander was situated between the rivers of
Sutlej and Beas
Jhelum and Chenab
Ravi and Chenab
Ganga and Yamuna
- Tripitaka’s are sacred books of
None of the above
- The theory of economic drain of India during British imperialism was propounded by
- The system of competitive examination for civil service was accepted in principle in the year
- Under an agreement with which of the following countries did Subhas Chandra Bose organize the Indian soldiers, taken as prisoners by the Axis Powers, into the Azad Hind Fauj?
- Through which one of the following, the king exercised his control over villages in the Vijayanagar Empire?
- The Vijayanagara ruler, Kirshnadev Raya’s work Amuktamalyada, was in
- The treaty of Srirangapatna was signed between Tipu Sultan and
- The trident-shaped symbol of Buddhism does not represent